There are several benefits to publishing your research paper in a journal, including:
1. Increased visibility and recognition: Publishing your research paper in a journal can help increase its visibility and recognition within the academic community, as well as with the general public. This can lead to greater citation rates and a wider impact of your research.
2. Double Blind Peer review and feedback: Journals typically use a double blind peer review process to evaluate the quality and validity of submitted research papers. This process can provide valuable feedback and suggestions for improvement, and can help strengthen your research findings.
3. Career advancement: Publishing in a journal can be an important factor in career advancement, particularly for academic researchers. It can demonstrate your expertise in a particular area of study, and help you gain recognition and credibility within your field.
4. Access to funding opportunities: Many funding agencies and institutions require evidence of publications in reputable journals as a requirement for grant applications. Publishing your research paper in a journal can help increase your chances of receiving funding opportunities.
5. Contribution to knowledge: By publishing your research paper in a journal, you are contributing to the advancement of knowledge in your field. Your research can help inform future studies and contribute to the development of new ideas and theories.
Overall, publishing your research paper in a journal can offer numerous benefits, from increasing the visibility and recognition of your research to advancing your career and contributing to the advancement of knowledge in your field.